Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 06 22 Ya Want Cheese With That Whine?

I 've never considered myself particularly experienced enough to determine if this is the case...but, lately, I'm definintely feeling like I'm under attack.

Car insurance problems possibly costing $900+. Health insurance "surprises" costing $300+. Bank issues hindering us from fixing some of this. Sick kids, husband and myself with stomach flu. A dog closing in on his end of battle with kidney disease (another high cost proposition for the trip to vet and eventual cremation). The first new van payment to strain the finances a bit. *sigh*

I keep trying to give it to God and fight the voices in my head saying it's all my fault, it's my poor planning, I'm alone in dealing with it, some shame for not being able to balance it all (kids, home, finances, etc) so now Da Hubby will have to stress about it as well. Just feeling down, bummed, and in need of a good frustrated cry. Discouraged to even start tackle each problem one by one (where do I even start?) - a reoccurring problem as I deal with unmedicated adult ADD.

Just needing prayer today and feeling a little silly for it just being a preponderance of small stuff that is "ganging up" on me. Lord, help me to be more grateful for what I have and what You have provided. And, help steer me through these choices the next few days. Let me see Your will in these matters as I learn the lessons I need to learn and accept the consequences of what might eventually come to light as poor choices. And, Lord, provide your peace to my jangled nerves.

No comments: