Thursday, November 23, 2006

2006 11 09 Nine Weird Things

Found this on Everyday Mommy (http://www.everydaymommy.net/everyday-mommy/2006/11/9/nine-weird-things.html ) and considered myself tagged! LOL Anything self-inspection-evaluation-orientated lately is seriously grabbing my attention.

My 9 Weird Things...

1. Up until I had children, for every vehicle I've ever owned, I recorded EVERY tank of gas, mileage, etc to figure out my MPG. Thanks to my "best-est" friend of 30 years whose Dad made her do it for all the leased vehicles his employer provided and that she and I drove through our high school and college years.

2. While I love him dearly, I am eternally miffed that Da Hubby can NEVER seem to order anything off the menu! LOL It seems like EVERYTHING needs to be a special grill order for him!

3. One of my favorite toys from my childhood was my huge box of Lincoln Logs! I want to find some for my kids as soon as they stop putting everything in their mouths! LOL

4. Speaking of toys, another favorite of mine was the racetrack I won when I was about 7 while on "Bozo the Clown", a Detroit area kids' TV show "back in the day". I was on a field trip with my Brownies troop and managed to get a dollar bill out from under an upside-down glass Coke bottle without knocking it over!

5. I met Da Hubby at a kayaking conference - I had NEVER kayaked before and had borrowed all of my equipment!

6. I rarely can have a can of Pringles in the house without sitting down and eating the whole can!

7. Being trained as a middle school landuage arts teacher, yes, I've read all the Harry Potter books and LOVE THEM! (Don't know that I would let MY kids read 'em now (LOL) but I did read them all when I was single and teaching full time.)

8. I can sing the theme songs to "Diego" and "Wonder Pets" in my sleep.

9. And, I can still sing "Mrs. O'Leary's Cow" that I learned at youth camp MANY years ago backwards and forwards! LOL

So, if you read this, enjoyed it, and think it might be fun, consider yourself tagged as well!

No comments: