Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 04 30 Unconditional Love

No profound realization today. Exhausted from a week of children not sleeping well and two year old with a mind of her own. How in the world can we love something so much that makes us so "miserable"? LOL It's that unconditional love, huh?

I've learned so much more about God's nature since becoming a parent. Loving and learning to raise my kids has opened up an entire angle of God's unending love for us and makes Him SO much more personal. And, as I've described here before, what I've learned through parenting (particularly since my little Viking son has arrived) is also how much it *really* means that God gave up His Son for us.

Just contemplating that today as Viking #1 sang praise and worship music in the backseat on the way home from church today ("here I am to worship..") and the love and excitement there is in Viking #2's eyes and the love in his voice when he laughs at me!

Just my two cents today...

No comments: