Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 08 02 An update...

As I sit here with both kids playing around my chair, I only have a minute. But, I wanted to keep y'all up to date.

First the update...I've been on Weight Watchers for two weeks now. It hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be! LOL And, so far, I've lost a total of 9 pounds! That's simply with using portion control through their points system and the regular activity level of a summer filled with hauling kids to activites and walking more. Over this time, however, it's become abundantly apparent how much emotional eating I was doing to cope with stress and anxiety. So, please continue to pray for strength and guidance for those areas.


Then, I will notify the dean of our Bible school this evening at midweek service that I would happy, proud, and blessed to be a new instructor for fall semester! I don't even know what I'll be teaching. Don't know any details other than I'm feeling what I call a "nudge" that this is something I need to be part of. Please pray for this area as well.

Finally, one new request...I've been struggling to find a way to complete 3 more graduate credits during the fall term to keep my Michigan teaching certifcation current during thetime I'm home with my babies. Since one class at the college I'm currently connected with would be over $1400, I have been looking for an alternative that will meet the college's and the state's requirements for a more reasonable and "do-able" price. My advisor has provided 3-4 possibilities. Please pray that I not only find a solution but that it would be the one God would have for me to use.

That's the update from here...thank you ladies! God bless!

No comments: