Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 05 31 An Apology...

...life recently has gotten away from me. It's been over a week since I've stopped by here to either write or read others' blogs. It's been hard to put two organized thoughts together - which as an adult who deals with unmedicated ADD since I'm nursing is pretty self-explanatory! LOL And, when I get overwhelmed by the daily stuff, I go into "survival mode" and only the necessities get done while everything else is put aside until my "mental boat" quits rocking.

Just wanted to check in since I realized I had an extra minute between nursing, feeding a toddler, and entertaining the two of them since they are "tag teaming" me - meaning one is always awake and needing something. No common naps or sitting quietly playing in what seems like weeks! LOL

Plus, the "terrible two's" have gotten in full swing here and the only thing that seems to help is spending more time with Viking #1. And, on that note, one random thought about the irony of motherhood: the week that she throws her first in-public, knock-down, drag-out, kicking-and-screaming tantrum is also the first week I hear from one of the secretaries from Da Hubby's work..."your kids are SO well behaved!" *eyes rolling* LOL

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to be around more the rest of this week...promise! :)

No comments: