I was "passively tagged" (LOL) by Everyday Mommy and thought this might be fun. And, I don't remember what I've blogged about or not (thus the "probably" of my title) so...
1. In elementary school, I won the softball throw for the greatest distance in the City-Wide Olympics. I was also the only girl in third grade who could hit a softball hard enough from our playfield that it would hit the school!
2. In high school, I not only got to be the lead in my senior year play, an Agatha Christie mystery, but I got to be the "bad guy" as well! What fun!
3. In college, I was part of a large group of people at Michigan State University trying to set a world's record for the most people playing Twister! LOL
4. Again, in college, I got to work down on the field at Spartan Stadium as a gopher with ABC Sports a year that MSU went to the Rose Bowl!
5. I worked with Secret Service while on staff with the police department at the University of Michigan around 1996 when the former President Ford was on campus to "retire" his football jersey!
If you read this and found it fun, consider yourself tagged!