Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 06 09 Another random mommy observation

...which of the following is really afraid of thunder: the toddler who slept through the night without a whimper or the mom who laid awake cringing at each lightning strike and thunder boom for 2 1/2 hours waiting for a baby or toddler to cry?? LOL

"Mommy life" is still getting the best of me...which is as it should be, I guess. They should get my best. Both kids are teething - my 5 month old with his first and my 27 month old with her 2 two-year molars. Fun, fun, fun! And, I'm attempting the slowest spring cleaning ever (about 1/2 to an hour each day for the last 6 weeks) to purge the house for a garage sale I'm having next week. At least I have grandparent reinforcements coming in next week for help with the kids.

Had an amazing "God moment" a few weeks ago that I keep meaning to share with y'all but I can't seem to find 20 minutes to sit down and type it out. Basically for now, pray for me for wisdom, guidance and direction as an opportunity for a new direction in my life has opened up and I'm considering whether it's from God or not and whether to take it.

And, since all my time has been "baby oriented", it seems only appropriate to share some recent pics of my little Vikings so you can see that the time was well spent! LOL The teeth are Viking #1's most recent accomplishment. As for #2, he finally rolled over tummy to back for the first time about 2 weeks ago! Such a proud mommy!

Hope everyone is well, healthy, happy, and at peace in His love. Talk to y'all soon. Miss you all. Beth

No comments: