Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This was my holiday weekend homework for my students several years ago...
(I know - I'm SOOOO mean! *wink*)


"What are 100 things you are thankful for?"

DaHubby
Flicka
Pojke
my mom
my dad
my step-dad
my step-mom
my father-in-law
my mother-in-law
Chelsea
Caylee
my extended family
DaHubby's extended family
Pastor Don
Pastor Deb
this home
my neighbors
my health
DaHubby's health
the Vikings' health
food
heat
water
electricity
the Focus
the Freestar
Sis and Bro Br
Sis and Bro Ba
Sis C
the praise and worship team
the rest of my church family
freedom to speak
freedom to worship
freedom to travel
peace
service members who are serving or have served
first responders who work 24/7
this computer
the occasional TV viewing
my church
Jesus
salvation
mercy
grace
righteousness
sanctification
freedom to read His word
freedom to worship
music
singing
playing instruments
being able to hear
being able to see
being able to speak
being able to smell
being able to feel/touch
health insurance
dental insurance
medication
eyeglasses
my ability to read
my love to teach
my love to write
my bloggy friends
ability to travel
beautiful location to live
my education
my giftings and talents
my imagination
my creativity
my marriage
cooking
my kitchen appliances
especially my dishwasher
crafting
the washer and dryer! LOL
for the oncology folks who took care of my mom
for the ortho folks who took care of my dad
for the people currently taking care of my sister
our pediatrician practice
our regular doc
Lisa
Shelagh
Jill
Melissa
Melanie
my other MOMS Club friends
favorite foods like chocolate
ice cream
mashed potatoes
my MIL's Mounds bar cookie
my SIL's no-bake cookies
for DaHubby's sense of humor
for his ability to fix nearly ANYTHING
DaHubby's self-build "sauna shower"
for Ebay
for Freecycle
family that provides 90% of the Vikings' clothes
for "angels" who go out of their way to bless me
for the exceptional teachers, instructors, mentors, and professors I've had

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good list
Happy Thanks giving

Unashamed said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you and your friendship. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.