Saturday, November 10, 2007

Not quite as good as Lisa YET!

Lisa has been blogging here, here, and here about her journeys into coupons cutting and sale scouring. I do the grocery game each week with our local food stores but very often don't bother with Walgreens...our RiteAid is a mess...and we don't have CVS within 30 miles! LOL However, after cruising here for the last week or so and getting motivated, I just got back from Walgreens since this week's end at midnight and grabbed up a deal that worked for me!

Children's Tylenol: usually $6.99 - on sale with coupon I paid.....NOTHING! FREE!
L'Oreal shampoo: usually $4.99 - on clearance with coupon I paid...$1.99

So that's, $11.98 for $1.99!!

And, a small disclaimer for the shampoo...I've been a Suave girl all my life and, as a result, generally waited for the sales and got most of my hair supplies for less than a dollar but since having Pojke and especially turnin' on the furnace this year - my hair is just not responding the way it used to. So, I'm in need of an "upgrade" in my hair care but I'm still not willing to pay full price for it! LOL

2 comments:

Patriot said...

Way to play the retail system! Haha!

Just came across your blog and wanted to let you know about a giveaway I'm hosting this week. Come check it out! Thank you!

Unashamed said...

I'm jealous. I wanna coupon too!