Thursday, November 15, 2007

Seven days left in 30 Days of Thanksgiving!

And, how are YOU doing with your 30DOT commitment?

At this point, you could have sent out TWENTY-THREE notes! There are 17 of us signed up so that would result in nearly FOUR HUNDRED notes "out there" in the world blessing people!

How COOL is that?

Well, I've been looking at this as kinda like a short-term secret sister! LOL Been sneak-i-ly (I can make up words - I'm a professional! *wink*) leaving them and mailing them. Bwah-ha-ha! LOL And, I've sent out 13 since our last 30DOT check in - including one to our postal person who sweetly wrote on the front of a package the next day "thanks for the note!" LOL

I also sent them to Flicka's Sunday school teacher, a sister-in-law, our pediatrician practice, DaHubby for his birthday, two old friends, our local library's children's section staff, and my pastor.

So, feel free to leave a comment here and describe how it's going for you. And, meet us back here next week for the wrap-up!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I have had the best time with this. I thoroughly enjoyed blessing many of my family and friends with the notes of thanksgiving! In return, they have sent me notes back. It's been a great project and something I will do next year for sure!

Pam said...

I've really been enjoying it too, and while I am a couple days behind right now -- I plan to finish strong and complete this trail of blessing. Thanks so much for hosting it, Beth.

I'll be posting my update soon.

Pam said...

btw, need your snail mail addy . . . email me, please? ! ? Thanks : )

Annikke said...

I am having so much fun with this! People are so surprised by the notes and seem to be "blessed" by my note! I am looking forward to doing it again next year!

Gran said...

This has been a wonderful experience for me.I am the one that is receiving the greatest blessing. We never really know the impact that we have on others by sending a note of thanksgiving or by just meeting a friend for lunch and telling them how thankful you are for them.

This is a wonderful project... I look forward to doing it again next year.

Thanks for being our host in the 30 Days of Thanksgiving.

Have a great weekend and a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
Angela

Daune (pronounced Dawn) said...

Dear Beth,
I regret that sadly I didn't fulfill my end of the bargain and follow through...but I am so inspired by your encouragement and can still pray for those the Father reminds me of.
Thanks for sending me the updates and remembering me.
This has been a challenging month and yet I can truly say, "Thank You, Jesus, for those in my life that has been a blessing to me!"
daune, pronounced Dawn~!
Have a great holiday season.