Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Mandag! - updated

Just popping in for a sec...small prayer request. I have a meeting in an hour that will resolve a pending, been-kinda-holding-up-our-life question. Pray for my peace, calmness , and non-nervousness (LOL) as well as for, ultimately and obviously, God's will! *wink*

Update: Well, I'm home. I guess it was premature to say things would "resolve" today. But, I've been told that I should know by the end of the week. Thank you for your prayers. Finally got hold of His peace as I arrived at the office. God had opened mulitple doors and windows so far for this set of circumstances to proceed so I figured that if this is His will, this should be no problem!LOL

The Vikings ran DaGrandma and DaPapa ragged while I was gone and a promise of a Dairy Queen last night was remembered by Flicka (LOL) so we're off to get something to eat. When I get the Vikings down for a nap, I'll be back with a full explanation...I hope! *wink*

3 comments:

Unashamed said...

Prayed and praying.

Unashamed said...

I was praying at 8:56 am - which would coincide with your arrival time, no? Coincidence? I think not. Then again at 9:27 and 9:55. Yes, I did note the times!! I was praying that He send peace your way.

Debbie said...

Missed this, but praying now.....

I agree with Anita. :)