Monday, July 23, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - another kitchen project

Well, I've been looking at these potentially wonderful glass cabinets in my kitchen since we moved in in 2005. But, I've had NO idea what to do with them or what to display in them.

They had become one fo those dangerous "catch all" areas that professional organizers warn us about. So, I finally had enough. I still don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it long-term but it definitely looks better than it did this time last week! LOL

The before shot:














The after shot:

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Okay....one question for ya.
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE TEAPOT??!!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

LOL - Flicka is using it. DaHubby and I looked it over and over and over and couldn't find any indication of it's worth...so she's got it! I *think* my mom gave to it me so it may have been my grandma's?

Unknown said...

Hi and thanks for welcoming me to "Tackle it" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks great!! Good work!

Shari said...

Looks terrific! Isn't it funny how those spots can get all full of stuff and you almost don't see them until you one day notice they are a mess. Great job!

Ginny said...

Looks good, like the baskets :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great job on your tackle!

Karen said...

Wow! Looks much better. It really highlights what's left instead of having that stuff get lost in the clutter of it all! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job! I'm hosting a Tackle contest on my blog. Stop on by!

kardel said...

What a great tackle! Thanks for visiting my blog. We survived the doctor after my 4 year old got 4 shots and my 2 year old got 1 shot and a fingerstick. And NO TEARS (except for mine). Hope you visit me again soon!

Candi said...

It looks great!!

It seems we all have catch all spots. When I get one cleaned it seems another one pops up!!