Monday, July 9, 2007

FYI - updated

Apparently Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry was the first one that stumbled onto a email problem with my ISP. If you have been trying to reach me through my "personal" account or my blog email account and are getting error messages back, DaHubby and I are working on it...

If you need to reach me in the next few days, try my old email address that was scheduled to be shut off shortly (which obviously won't be happening until we get this sorted out): bookworm at qtm dot net. Thanks!

Update: it appears part of the problem has been identified. (Can I say 'THANK YOU, DaHubby'!?) My "signature line" for my outgoing emails contains hyperlinks to this blog and our family's domain which apparently are tripping some folks' S**M and vir*s software. The signature's no longer a default and we'll see if that cures the problem.

4 comments:

Unashamed said...

Did you get the email I sent you with the gift certificate?? I didn't get an error message or anything...

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Yep! That came in before whatever happened happened! I just haven't had time to use it yet! LOL Was gonna use it this week at some point when I got a free minute!

Debbie said...

Yay! Glad you got your email problem fixed. Now, about your page taking so long to load......

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Didn't know about that, Debbie. Sheesh! Now what? BTW, I'm still not getting email notifications from Blogger for comments so I'm a little slow on the pick-up! *wink*

But, I'll look into it...