Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thanks Tank

Inspired (as always) by Peach and the wonderful ladies at Thankful Thursday! It's been 20 weeks since I started participating and I just counted up that this is my 13th TTT post. Not exactly what I was hoping for but simply being conscious of my blessings has made a H-U-G-E difference! So, for this week...in no particular order:

1. The prayer request I made here is moving forward. I should have a resolution by next week. How this all transpired is an absolute move of God and deserves its own post but suffice it to say I'm thankful for this opportunity which I'll share with y'all soon! *wink*

2. I continue to be humbled and wonderfully blessed by the lengths some of my fellow bloggers will go. Anita checks on me often and has become a regular, constant source of wonderful God-fearin', woman-buildin', faith-growin' advice. Peach commented on this post yesterday that I've been on her mind and she has something coming up that I might be interested in. Beth spent a crazy amount of time this week despite authoring two blogs, building a fence, and digging out after a lengthy vacation helping me start to unravel the mess that's become my email situation.

You three along with my other Faithprints alumnae as well as others: know that you bless me and bring me hope, inspiration, motivation, and a little spring in my step knowing that there are folks out there lookin' after and praying for me.

3. While our porch escapades recently has resulted in DaHubby and I spending less time together, I am SO thankful that it has been completed enough that it's encouraged a new nightly habit of just the two of us sitting out there after the Vikings are in bed in our new-but-we-got-it-on-clearance-at 30-percent-off patio furniture to talk and wind down from the day.

4. That my debut as newsletter editor for our local MOMS Club chapter went over really well! Everyone seems thrilled with its new format and layout!

5. Another item that deserves its own post because it was just covered in God's fingerprints...I'm thankful for a positive outcome on a crucial banking problem that popped up last weekend!

6. Thankful that Pojke seems to be back running at 110% and that Flicka seems to have "missed" the strep throat Pojke and I have been fighting.

7. Not trying to give her a big head and all but Anita...again! LOL I finally got around to using the Amazon gift certificate she awarded me in her recent giveaway. How simple but how fun to wait for a new book to come in the mail! *wink*

8. And, last but definitely not least, the two most important men in my life: Jesus and DaHubby! *wink* In your own ways, you both carry me through each moment, each day, each week. Thank you, Lord, for all the precious and irreplaceable things You have done for me and thank you for this man who shows me Your love on this earth!

Go see what Peach is thankful for today (and try not to be jealous by her AMAZING recent experiences LOL) and don't forget to go say hi to Iris and the ladies at Thankful Thursday!

10 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Beth,

I loved reading through all your list. Your friends seem so wonderful I am so glad you have them as friends and sisters in Christ. I like you blog and have enjoyed your post from your heart. I enjoy meeting new friends and hope you can come visit and we can get to know each other better. I am sorry that you have had some difficulties in your email been there done that. Will have to ask you about your situation sometime if you don't mind as I have gotten domains through them for my business.

I will pray for you and yes sometimes when the Good God is giving you gets difficult remember I can do all through Christ who strengths me. Philippians's 4:13 Put on your spiritual Armor from God my friend.
May the Lord bless you this week and always. Your children are beautiful btw.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Unashamed said...

*blushing*

me and my big 'ole head!

Tarrah said...

What a great list! Thank you for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

I'm new to the Thankful Thursday. Seems like you have wonderful friends! :)

Denise said...

Bless you sweet one, praying for you.

Pam said...

Not trying to leave you hangin', friend. I just don't have details yet. Maybe I'll email you and give a tiny scoop on what's to come, but it will have to wait . . . for now.

Thanks so much for your sweet comments and the link love. Sure do appreciate it.

Melanie said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for. You certainly have some wonderful friends!

Debbie said...

Great post, Beth. Thanks for the encouragement. Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Brenda said...

I like the words are your header--so cute!! :)

What an incredible TT post! Every word was so touching! Thank you for sharing--You blessed me today! :)

Blessings upon you! :)

Hopeful Spirit said...

Beth, your prayer request poses a great question that could result in a doctoral thesis on faith. Amazing. I'm glad to hear that you are finding the answers and all will be resolved. Will keep you in prayer in one simple way: "Please help Beth discern your plan for her life and the life of her family."

Drop by the newly redesigned "On the Horizon" when you have a chance!