Thursday, July 12, 2007

One additional thing...

LOL I'm thankful for the fact that when DaHubby leaves for his guys-only-weekend canoe trip after work today the Vikings and I will be already 2 hours into the 3-hour trip to my parents' side of the state for a few days!

Granny P and Papa D (my mom and step-dad) will host us tonight and Friday night with a possible trip to the Detroit Zoo in between. Then, we'll leave Saturday morning and pop in at Papa B's (my dad's) house on the way back home.

The best part - I'll be driving during what is SUPPOSED to be nap time...BOTH ways... so HOPEFULLY the trip will be peaceful and quiet and only the sound of "zzzz...." coming from the back seat! LOL

Just in case, pray for traveling mercies! *wink* And, we'll be back Saturday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you if your kids will nap in the car. Mine don't handle that so well. Still, praying for a blessed trip.

Unashamed said...

Are ya back yet?

Debbie said...

Hope you had a wonderful time.....been praying for you.