Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tales From the Scales: week 8 weigh in

Can I just say...

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!?!!


I finally hit 10 pounds!!

However, a possible big time stressor and life change is pending. So, keep praying that I stay on track!

I have another major mental goal in 4.5 pounds...a conquering of a certain number/goal on the scale. I'd REALLY like to hit it before that stressor might begin. So, like I said, keep prayin'! *wink*

(Oops - I forgot to link back to Tales from the Scales! Go see how the other ladies are doing at week eight of the weight loss challenge.)

10 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Wow! 10lbs, that is awesome, I can't wait to reach that goal!

I'll be praying for your situation whatever it is....

Mom said...

You are really cooking! Keep on, ten pounds is amazing! Keep a big bag of flour or something to remind you of what you have lost.

Anonymous said...

WTG! You are doing a great job. I will pray. I hope to have some losses to report next week. I do believe I am back on track. ((Hugs))

Nise' said...

Woo Hoo! That is terrific! Keep up with all your hard work! I love your shake recipe by the way!

Denise said...

You go girl, you are doing great. 10 pounds gone bye bye, woo hoo!!

Susanne said...

Wonderful!! You are my inspiration!! Keep up the good work!

Robin said...

That is awesome! Way to go! You have inspired me to keep trying - I wish you continued success!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hooray! Keep up the good work. Will be praying for your life stresses. Path to Health

Lisa said...

Way to go Beth!!! I'm proud of you!!

Hugs,
Lisa :-)

Just Me :) said...

Way to go! That must feel so wonderful! :)