Thursday, August 2, 2007

Twin Cities

The county I live in has its own "Twin Cities". Two very different towns separated by a river. Many joke about this area having the "real" Twin Cities. But, how thankful am I today that it wasn't "my" Twin Cities who experienced the tragedy unfolding in Minneapolis-St. Paul? DaHubby has extended family there...mostly cousins. By God's grace, hopefully, they are all safe.

Please lift that community, the first responders, Good Samaritans, and (obviously) the families affected by this event. May they all find peace in His all-encompassing arms.

Update: just heard from DaGrandma...all relatives safe and accounted for. Unfortunately, DaHubby's uncle said at last count there are now 9 souls confirmed gone and 20 folks still missing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracious, I had not heard about this until now. I am praying for all involved. Thank you for sharing this and letting us know.

((Hugs))