Thursday, August 23, 2007

Zzzzzzz

Home after midweek service: 9:15pm
Kids in bed: 9:30pm
DaHubby home from worship practice: 10:15pm
He works on computer while I try to stay awake...
We go to bed: midnight
First thunderclap: 1am
"Sleep" on Flicka's floor: 1:15am -->
Last thunderclap: 3:30am
Crawl into my bed: 4am
Pojke wakes up congested and crying: 4:15am
Pojke finally goes back to sleep: 5:20am
Crawl into my bed: 5:22am
DaHubby's snooze alarm goes off: 5:25am
DaHubby's snooze alarm goes off: 5:34am
DaHubby wakes me up, kisses me goodbye - no clue
Phone rings: 7:15am
Phone rings: 7:45am
*sigh*
It's gonna be one of those days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I HEAR ya! and when DaHubby looks at you across the table and asks why you're so tired, what is the gracious answer you give him? I'd really like to know, lol!

Anonymous said...

(((BIG HUGS))) I do hope you got some rest today.

Unashamed said...

Get any sleep???