Thursday, June 19, 2008

I only turned my back for a second...

Typical mistake! LOL

After dinner last night, DaHubby took off for school and the Vikings *immediately* wanted to go outside to play. Having been stuck in the house or in the van going for groceries all morning, I was reluctant to make them wait.

"OK, but stay in the back yard! I'm gonna put these dishes in the dishwasher. Then, I'll meet ya outside and we can go out front."

Yea, right.

This is what I found after I put the last few dishes in the washer and wiped the counter off...

And, uh, that's not our lawn! LOL That's our neighbor's! LOL And, she's fully dressed! And, it was only about 62 degrees! *rolling eyes*

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's too funny. Guess they just can't wait for water play fun!

GiBee said...

That is SOOOOOO Hunter! Our kids would get along smashingly!!! We went out in our front lawn on Friday evening to eat an ice cream cone, and before I knew it... Hunter was two houses down the street, in the neighbors baby pool which was in the front yard... with about 4" of water in it, splashing it all onto the grass!!! The little boy that owned it was cowering behind his mommy.

That's my boy...