Friday, May 4, 2007

Why Do Guys Get All the Cool Gadgets?

I know envy is a bad thing. But, good grief!

Let me explain: thanks to Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie, I've been a cleaning and organizing fool and apparently it's rubbed off on Da Hubby. Let's just say that for the first time in the two years we've lived here, one could walk into our garage (which never holds our cars...who puts cars in the garage?! *wink*), put one's arms out and spin in a circle and not hit or knock over anything! LOL The cleaning bug bit the whole family!

Back to the point...I stumbled onto a webpage through a link at Pay Per Post that sells garage storage and organization tools for "car guys"...but, MAN, could I have a few of these?? LOL Baskets that hang from walls - wouldn't this work well in a laundry room? Wish I'd had one of THESE in my classroom when I taught full time! LOL And, I'm sure I could come up with a use for this can storage shelf somewhere in my home.

Well, OK, this overhead storage thing would be cool for Da Hubby too.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to settle for the Motorola Bluetooth ear piece that arrived yesterday (which is identical to Da Hubby's) from Ebay! *wink* At least now, while I'm cleaning and organizing, I won't have to worry about dropping my phone off my shoulder and into a sink of dish water!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, talk about contagious organizing!

That's awesome!! I'm love "toys" like that :)

Laura