Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Little Link Love

While my brain isn't in its sharpest form this week, but I have bookmarked the following entries for further reading later. I'm not normally drawn to "political" stuff but find the last two just so jaw-dropping, I thought I'd share.

"A Dangerous Book for Boys" from Everyday Mommy

"A Wake-up Call for Parents" from MegaMom Barbara Curtis about a recent mandatory high school assembly in Boulder, Colorado where a clincial psychologist who is also part of the Lesbian and Gay Psychotherapy Association of Southern California told the following to 14- to 18-year-olds - "Now, what is healthy sexual behavior? Well, I don't care if it's with men and men, women and women, men and women -- whatever combination you would like to put together..."

And, "A Wake-up Call for Parents- part 2" with regard to the issue of "tolerance education" in public schools. If this is a topic you are interested in, be sure to click on Barbara's 2001 article from Focus on the Family's magazine Citizen.

No comments: