Thursday, May 17, 2007

Someone Stop Her Before She Crafts Again! LOL

Well, the sad news? I didn't win Laura's organization challenge. The good news? I can now find my craft supplies when I need them! LOL And, I'm out of control!

Finished Flicka's blanket Tuesday.

Made her sewing cards yesterday (since watching me sparked her curiousity for sewing).

And, I then went to the local knitters' group at the library last night and have a VERY rough first few rows to show for about two hours worth of work! LOL

Good grief! Someone step in and slap me! LOL

4 comments:

Blog is no more said...

I wish I knew how to knit!! I can crochet. I love to craft and so do my kids. That is good family time. Have a good day!

Lori said...

I would love to learn how to do that!!!

Laura said...

You did a great job on your challenge...I was very impressed that you did two spaces! I so wish I could have given everyone a prize.
Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my food allergy post yesterday, that meant a lot to me.

Laura

Christina said...

Beth,

I'm amazed that you have time to do all this stuff. I am so NOT crafty, yet I keep trying. You must be such a fun mom for your little kiddos.

Keep up the good work!