Tuesday, March 4, 2008

DaHubby's Sis Update - UPDATED

Well, the news continues to be disappointing...but never hope-stopping! The post-chemo bone marrow test was Friday. The results just came in and the leukemia was not all knocked out. *sigh* So, we're assuming the bone marrow transplant is temporarily on hold. Meanwhile, Peggy's doctors are planning a second round of chemo. That's all we really know right now.

Not sure what to pray for at this point (besides a total miraculous healing, of course) but will rest in Him until it becomes apparent what we are to do.

UPDATED: We heard additional news...the lead doc says they only saw two cancer cells. So, to be cautious and make sure the first round of chemo has finished its work, Peggy is in wait-and-see mode with another bone marrow test on Friday. The second round of chemo is on hold for another week.

1 comment:

inthisstorm said...

Praying for God's peace in the meantime. Waiting is *so* hard.

I always find it so comforting to know that the Holy Spirit intercedes on our behalf when we don't know what or how to pray.

Lifting all of you up to our Heavenly Father whose ways are not our ways, but whose will *is* best. Even when we can't grasp the why's or how's here on this earth. Someday it will all become clear - or by then, it simply won't matter to us.

In Christ alone,
Kari