Friday, March 21, 2008

How ironic...it's Spring!

We went to sleep with a winter storm warning of 4-6 inches of new snow. It started at about 10am this morning and has continued all day. *sigh* Spring in Michigan can be very anti-climatic! LOL

Regardless, today is the FINISH of the ten week exercise accountability challenge here at Life With Two Little Vikings!!

With over 13,000 minutes promised, we still completed nearly half. And, that figures out to be over 100 HOURS of exercise! Well done, ladies!

So, comment below with your last amounts and I'll update the ticker as soon as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it! You can put me down for 160 minutes this week.

Which means I meet my goal of 1400 on the nose!!

Thanks so much for hosting this, Beth. It really helped me get moving!

Lisa said...

I met my goal plus one! 1001 minutes! This week was slow, though, only 90 minutes. I told you the wrong amount last time, oops!

Great job everyone! Thanks again Beth!!

Shelby Ray said...

I exercised for 100 minutes, but the really good news is that during this ten week period I lost six (6) pounds. I am so excited, my clothes are all fitting better, and I feel better. My goal was to lose 20 pounds, but I am not discouraged because I am much busier in the summer months, so hopefully the six pounds is just the beginning.
God bless each one of you, and HAPPY EASTER!

Thursday's Child said...

Oops! I didn't really keep track of how many minutes I did. Kind of forgot that part. I did pledge for 2 1/2 minutes per week with (hopefully) another hour on the weekends. I know of probably about 5-6 days that I missed during a weekend or due to something at school so I'm pretty close. Oh, well! I'm going to keep it up though. I'm loving it! Now if I could just stop eating!

Elspeth said...

Well, I'm not in an exercising state of mind right now (being 8 months pregnant). But I do appreciate what you're doing here. Great job, Beth!