Monday, March 10, 2008

Into the Big City

Well, we're off to the Windy City shortly. Today's the day that all of DaHubby's siblings are meeting at Chicago Rush hospital to begin the process to figure out if one could be a bone marrow donor for Big Sis Peggy.

We've decided to make a day of it - DaHubby got the whole day off from work and, after the medical part of the trip, we will be taking the kids here. And, then heading home once the "nap time crankies" kick in.

Please pray for Peggy and for our safe travel. Hopefully, we'll be home with some optimistic news, some awesome new pictures, and some great new adventures!


Anonymous said...

Good luck today, Beth. I'll be praying for you, your family and extended family. ~Melanie

Debbie said...

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Unashamed said...

Hi - any news?