Monday, October 1, 2007

Oh YES I did!

I don't know whose idea it was to have our annual Fall Festival/Pig Roast this weekend on the last day of the fast (*snicker* actually, it's been planned for months) but, yesterday, I was pretty miserable. LOL But, with the help of a Ziplock bag and some patience...oh, yes I did! I had BBQ pork this morning for breakfast! Wa-hoo!

And, I plan at some point today to have what will probably be the best tasting ICE CREAM ever - thankyouverymuch! *wink*

Lastly, there is a bag of M&M's somewhere in this county with MY NAME ON THEM!

To those of you who encouraged, supported, and lifted me and my church family up in prayer...THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I'm known for not eating breakfast food. People always laugh when I have beef stew first thing in the morning. Enjoy your feast! (By the way, I'm finally getting a post ready, two actually, about teaching different ages. Sorry for the delay!)

Kathy D.

Unashamed said...

That was using your head! I would have never thought of that. I probably would have went and sulked enviously over everybody pigging out. Ha, ha, get it? "Pigging" out.

Ok, my license to pun is being revoked, isn't it?