Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thanks Tank

Inspired by Peach...and the ladies of Thankful Thursday.

This week I'm thankful for...

...God's blessing on a fellow infertility "alumni" who found out last week she's pregnant again! Praise Him!

...my mom. God's been working on both of us as we turn our relationship into something that could be pleasing to Him.

...DaHubby. Oh, where do I start? For his dedication to being the head of this home. For his motivation and encouragement as we head down a new financial path via Financial Peace University. For his cheerful, smiling face that doesn't falter when he walks in the door to two grinning, dirty faces and a house that looks like a cyclone hit it because Momma's fighting a cold.

...for awesome God-fearing in-laws. Not only was their FIFTY-FIFTH wedding anniversary in August but my FIL's 75th b-day was Monday. I'm still stunned into awe by their life of serving in ministry and serving each other.

...for a wonderful first for Flicka: her first non-family birthday party invite. LOL Despite some uncharacteristic shyness and a T-O-N of questions, she seemed to have a wonderful time with some of her new friends from MOMS Club.

...for great results on a evaluation that Pojke took this week. We are part of our local Parents as Teachers program and Pojke was given a Brigrance assessment for basic skills and flew through it with flying colors. There's been a hints thrown at us about a possible language delay due to his repeated ear infections. So, it does a momma's heart good to know that he scored a 95 where a normal range is 60-98. I also helps that Flicka was with my IL's so as not to steal his thunder! LOL

And, as always, I'm so very thankful for God's enduring grace, patience, and love.

So, what are YOU thankful for this week?

5 comments:

Denise said...

I pray for you to be always blessed dear one.

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is so exciting for your dear friend. What a blessing!

I can never praise my hubby enough...God is so god to give us wonderful partners.

So much to be thankful for! Fabulous!

Nise' said...

Great news about your sons test results and for your friends pregnancy! Hope you are feeling better.

eph2810 said...

How awesome that Flicka had such a great score :)
I hope that you are feeling better soon and the cold with be gone.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Niall MacC said...

It's a very good thing to count our blessings. I always end up with thanking God for far more than I started out with! Nice start to my day.