Monday, December 17, 2007

Another thing to pass along...

...as I am digging out of piles of electronic paper shuffling and emails from several days offline.

I don't see many service members in uniform/fatigues around these parts but I know people who have served in one way or another during their lifetime. I think this is an excellent idea! Way overdue. I'm all for putting the politics aside and remembering (as these folks put it) that it is about the SERVICE and the SACRIFICE our service members make for us! God bless 'em all!

2 comments:

Thursday's Child said...

That is so neat! I wonder if they have them in Missouri. I'll have to ask DH to keep an eye out for them when he goes home next month.

Anonymous said...

There should be no "politics" in wanting your country and American soldiers to be victorious.

Always support the troops!