Thursday, April 5, 2007

Bloggers' Choice Awards

OK, I promise...I'm not on some posting binge. LOL Just because I’ve posted like 4 entries a day yesterday and today…I’m just catching up…really!

But, I was just surfing through the opportunities at PayPerPost and saw that they are starting a Blogger's Choice Awards. Wanting all those blogs that I frequent to be properly recognized (especially if it entails getting more traffic for believers' sites), I scanned the categories.

Many of them didn’t appeal to me. I guess I’m naïve but “Hottest Mommy Blogger” and “Most Obnoxious Blogger” aren’t something that I’m actually looking to nominate someone for! LOL

However, there are other categories like Best Religion Blog, Best Parenting Blog, and Best Humor Blog, which would definitely be more like the categories I’m interested in.

So, I signed up for an account and promptly nominated Everyday Mommy for best design (she’s done design for a living don’t ya’ know!), Confessions of a Pioneer Woman for best photography (have you SEEN what the woman can do with a camera, Photoshop, and her hugely cute family?), and Blogging Basics 101 (Chili’s and Shannon’s venture into explaining all this bloggy-mess to us beginners) for best blog about blogging.


So, if this is something that is up your alley, head over to these web awards. Vote for my nominees or create some of your own!


No comments: