Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WFMW: Daughter's Purse Organization

Flicka has several aunties and grandmas. Apparently, all these women think that no successful preschool girl's room is complete without enough purses to use one a day for a month! LOL I needed a creative way to store and/or organize all these little "pretties carriers" when I stumbled onto an unused shoe organize in the basement! Ta-da! Instant purse organizer! It hangs on a peg in Flicka's currently unfinished closet and it helps keep Momma from tripping over the multitudinous purse straps every time she enters the room! *wink*

Works for me! And, visit Shannon's site for more WFMW ideas!

6 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

What a great idea! I might have to try something similar for Little Princess!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Now, if I only had a daughter to collect purses!

See my girlie girl mom of boys post for explanation ;)

The Estrogen Files said...

Great idea! In a family of 3 daughters, we've had to limit our purse-ness. My WFMW is about Frugal Ice Packs - Instant Bandaid Magic!

Debbie said...

Ohhh....that's a cute idea! It's also great that you were able to use something that was taking up space somewhere else! Now that is smart!

Blog is no more said...

You think Little girls have too many purses, just wait until they become teens!!! My girls have more purses than I have ever owned in 41 years! That is a great idea in using the shoe rack.

Unashamed said...

Clever girl!