Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Housework Observation

Something that that would make Laura over at I'm An Organizing Junkie say "well, DUH!"

I've never noticed this before:

Assumption one: I hate doing laundry.

Assumption two: I normally I do laundry on Mondays and Fridays - about 3-5 loads each day.

Often, procrastinating about getting those 3- 5 loads done turns into 2-3 loads on the designated day and 1 or 2 the following day.

So, as a result, having to do laundry two days a week just turned into FOUR days!

It's depressing that I 've turned my lease favorite work task into something that takes the majority of my days to do! *sigh* This epiphany is hurting my brain. LOL

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOL! Actually I can so relate when it comes to laundry...I don't enjoy it either so the same thing happens to me. Why we do this to ourselves, I'll never know :)

Laura

Keziah said...

Hi there! I'm visiting via the Blog Party.

Have you tried the Flylady system of doing a little bit of laundry every day just to keep it under control? A friend emailed me her website a few years ago as a job, but I am now a complete convert!