Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Fun

Da Hubby unexpectedly took the day off to spend some time with the kids and get some things done around the house. So, first, we're going to splurge for a breakfast out at McDonald's for the four of us and then he's going to play group with us! *wink* I'm sure the other moms will be thrilled! LOL Then, from lunchtime on, he'll get his hands dirty tackling another planter project on the front of the house while I do my "mommy chores" during nap time. So, I may not be around much today. Just in case anyone was wondering...LOL (Isn't the ultimate of pride to assume you are missed in something as huge as the blogosphere! LOL)

One last thing...we trekked down to the beach for the first time this season last night to play on the cool playscape that Flicka's been pining away for all winter. Daddy caught some cute shots of Pojke and Flicka:
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!


3 comments:

Christina said...

Yay for "da hubby"! You get to have a fun family day and you get housework done...how did you pull that one off?

Glad you can all spend some family time together. It's so special when that happens unexpectedly.

Oh and those pictures are adorable. Looks like fun...

Christina

Unashamed said...

Isn't that the best when you get an unexpected, unplanned day together? I hope the Lord blessed your time together.

FYI, I have not been a very good "commenter" lately, but I have read every single one of your posts. The one before this especially blessed me.

Debbie said...

Great pictures! I am loving the beach!

OH BTW..... you are missed when you're away!!!