Very different from the wonderful, glory-filled Sunday morning service we had last weekend. *sigh*
So, I'm deliberately and consciously participating in Thursday Thanks Tank this week. I need to list all that's going right so I can quit focusing on what's NOT going right. So, today I'm particularly thankful for...
- air conditioning LOL Morning sickness and hot weather not a good combo for me.
- that Lisa and Jamie (my two bloggy friends in CA) rode out their recent quake without incident
- bed linens that have been dried on an outside line
- care packages from my mom for the Vikings
- my best friend of 30+ years who lives in northern Michigan, Lisa
- the "cute-ness" of the Vikings recent obsession with watching bugs
- recent discussions about TAKING A VACATION - not we just have to make a choice! LOL
- a hubby who suggested spreading cayenne pepper in the path of invading ants
- church friends who watched the Vikings while I went to the doctor yesterday
- the stocking up of diapers I did with the "free Walgreens diaper deal" last week
- (this one is a stretch) my morning sickness which tells me that despite my anxieties about something being wrong that I'm likely very much pregnant still
- my awesome Goodwill deal last Saturday
- a hubby who practices his praise and worship music all week - soothes my soul
- a nice surprise in winning a homeschool giveaway this week
- in-laws who surprised us with a casserole to try (new recipe) and some strawberies last night
- the amazing opportunity to live where I do - one of the most beautiful places in MI, but I'm a little bias! LOL
- the fact that despite the sudden change in priorities in our finances that all is well
- for a garden that is going BONZAI with zucchini and cukes soon to be followed by peppers and tomatoes!
For more Thankful Thursday and Thursday Thanks tank, click here or here.