Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Well, I don't have anything completed at this point...just a list of things I'm *hoping* to get down the rest of the week. LOL

My top five tackles for the rest of this week:

1. To complete a first draft of our homeschooling yearly plan/scope and sequence/curriculum map for 2008-2009 for Flicka and Pojke

2. To make Flicka's curtains from the cool, retro sheet set I got from Goodwill Saturday for $1.99

3. To finish my step-mom's birthday present...would be nice since her birthday was YESTERDAY! *sigh*

4. To finish thinning out the carrots in the garden

5. To start getting ready for the de-cluttering challenge I'm hosting starting August 1st.

Hopefully, today my in-laws will come and scoop up the Vikings for some day-long spoilin' and I might get some traction on this list today.

Blog accountability - what a concept! LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am stopping by to invite you to participate in the The Carnival of Home Preserving.

It is a Carnival to Share Recipes and How-To's for Canning, Freezing, Dehydrating (drying), and Root Cellaring of Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs.

The first edition is posted if you would like to come visit:

Carnival of Home Preserving - July 14, 2008 Edition

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/07/carnival-of-home-preserving-july-14.html

Submit your blog post (new or one of your archived ones that meets the above description) to the next edition of carnival of home preserving using the carnival submission form.

http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_4663.html

The Deadline to Submit is every Sunday 6pm EST

The Carnival posted by that Monday on the respective Host's blog.

Everyone is welcome to join in (beginners and experienced alike).

Laura

happyathome said...

Oh, thinning out the carrots, that is not my most favorite thing to do in the garden. In fact, this year I chose not to plant carrots! Kudos to you if you get them all done and I want to see the curtain!
Nice blog BTW, stop by my Tackle it Tuesday, I am tackling an outhouse, not a bathroom but an outhouse!
http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/

Nell said...

So great to meet so many homeschoolers today. I was homeschooled and had a great time!

PS
Mines up also.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Best of luck to ya! Would love to see pics of the curtains when they're done!

GiBee said...

Would love to see the curtains when you're done!!

Anonymous said...

You can't beat those day-long spoiling sessions...sometimes that's the only way I can get anything done!

The Apron Queen said...

Great tackles! Give yourself a pat on the back! :)

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen