Well, I don't have anything completed at this point...just a list of things I'm *hoping* to get down the rest of the week. LOL
My top five tackles for the rest of this week:
1. To complete a first draft of our homeschooling yearly plan/scope and sequence/curriculum map for 2008-2009 for Flicka and Pojke
2. To make Flicka's curtains from the cool, retro sheet set I got from Goodwill Saturday for $1.99
3. To finish my step-mom's birthday present...would be nice since her birthday was YESTERDAY! *sigh*
4. To finish thinning out the carrots in the garden
5. To start getting ready for the de-cluttering challenge I'm hosting starting August 1st.
Hopefully, today my in-laws will come and scoop up the Vikings for some day-long spoilin' and I might get some traction on this list today.
Blog accountability - what a concept! LOL