Thursday, September 6, 2007

Psalm 18: edited for emphasis *wink*

I love you, Oh Lord, my strength...
my rock, my fortress...
my deliverer...
my rock...
my shield...
the horn of my salvation, my stronghold...
He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me...
the word of the Lord in flawless!

If it is flawless, then everything above is TRUE! *wink*

He is the EVERYTHING that protects us...

Where did He bring YOU out of or away from recently?

And, He delights in me...and in YOU!

Amen!

*big smile*

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Since I have a problem (still) loading your page with IE, I am going to multi-comment(?) lol

I love how you set up your school area. That pic of flicka at the desk is too precious!

I have heard of the Daniel fast. Sweets would probably be my item as well.....*sigh*
I commend you for the fast. This is something you don't hear too much about anymore.

I enjoyed the scripture you posted. How great is our God!! To know that He loves us with an everlasting love is just amazing to me!

Lisa said...

Glad to get a little more up to speed on your goings about! Glad that school is off an running for you and your little cutie. Sugar... yes, I know what you mean...

Take care!
Lisa :-)