Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Meme

Since my first post today was so boring (LOL), I figured I drop this in here as well. Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer had this last...

1. What is guaranteed to make you smile over the holidays?
Viking #1 “helping” #2 open his first Christmas gifts! LOL

2. What makes you weepy during the holidays?
Singing “Silent Night” (all the verses!) LOL

3. How will you spend Christmas Eve and Day?
This year? Christmas Eve with the in-laws and Day home alone with the Vikings and Da Hubby!


4. What was your most memorable Christmas and why?
Unfortunately, the first one to come to mind- Christmas 1984. My grandpa passed away that day.

5. Christmas form letters from friends -- pro or con?
Big time pro! Love seeing pics of all my friends’ little kids I don’t get to see often! Lisa, Shelagh, Jill, Katina, Becca, my cousin Kathy, and my WebMD/MSN-PAIF friends.

6. In your home is Christmas more of a religious or secular observance?
The coming of Jesus over the coming of Santa! LOL

7. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
See above about the weepy part! LOL

8. What is your deepest prayer for the world this Christmas?
Romans 10.1


And, if you are feeling Christmas-y, consider yourself tagged...Merry Chrismas, y'all!

2 comments:

Unashamed said...

I love memes. I like learning about you all, finding out about your lives. Fun!

Debbie said...

That is a perfect pic of vikings!! I know you are proud! Now, which one of you were blessed enough to capture this?
About the meme, I would like to do it if I get the time. I come on to try to blog, but then by the time I make the *rounds* and comment, I don't have time to even post anything of value. *waaaaaa*

Personal comment to Sara. I am unable to comment on your blog. I have tried everything I know to do. Any suggestions?