Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Tip Jar

As I'm typing this, it's Thursday and I'm schedule this post for next Tuesday...so here's praying it all goes smoothly! LOL

My tip for this week - my "baking soda rotation" method. LOL Since I use baking soda and vinegar to clean the toilets around here, I go through a fair amount more than I used to. LOL

I also keep baking soda in the freezers and fridge to reduce smell/taste problems.

I used to have separate systems for their supply and rotation and I thought last month that that was silly so I combined them.

I change out the 3 baking sodas out of the freezers and fridge every 3 months. Then, fresh ones go in the freezer/fridge and the used ones go under the bathroom sink. When it's time to scrub the toilet, I have multiple boxes to choose from. And, at the rate I used them, they seem to run out just as it's time to rotate new ones into the fridge.

Simple but sanity increasing. So, for more TTJs, go see Blogmommas.com.

No comments: