Monday, February 19, 2007

New Pans, First Meal

Last week I blogged about the blessing of new pans thanks to this year's tax return! And, Debbie requested that I show y'all the first meal in them! LOL Well, Friday night, we had dinner made for us. We won one night with a chef from that local home show we went to. The meal was great but we then had to listen to his sales pitch for new pans (the "basic" set was $1300!) Anyway, Saturday we ate while out of town for that birthday party.

So, finally last night, I got a chance to use them for a dinner...lasagna! First pic: Back left pan: the steamer for broccoli. Back right: the lasagna noodles. Front: the sauce. Oh, and that's my recent kitchen helper emptying all my other pans onto the kitchen floor. LOL


Second pic: my mini-pan o' lasagna (a loaf pan recipe) cooling with the broccoli finishing up its steaming.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like a great dinner, yummy.

Debbie said...

Yum, Yum. Those pics made me want to run over and have supper with ya!

The lasagna looks delish!

Unashamed said...

GOOD picture with your little one "helping"! Totally precious. I'm with Debbie on the lasagna, looks fabulous. I haven't made lasagna in almost a year. Now my tastebuds are are a-revving!