Friday, August 8, 2008

For those of you in SW Michigan

If you are free the evening of August 23, please feel free to come. Contact me via a comment, email, or phone if you need directions to the church!

From my niece's recent post:

Upcoming Event!!!
Posted 1 day ago

Wanted to let all of you know of the Benefit Dinner and Singing in Honor of (Peggy) and (Marlon) that Safe Harbor Church is sponsoring. The Information is as follows:

WHEN: AUGUST 23RD
WHERE: SAFE HARBOR CHURCH 3552 S. PIPESTONE RD. SODUS, MI 49126
TIME: 6-9PM

The Evening is going to include Dinner and Singing by Variety of people. I think I have a pretty good line up of Singers for the Evening. There is not a Charge however I have been asked about Donations. Donations for Mom and Dad can be accepted that evening just see me, or if your unable to attend but would like to contribute please call me at the number above.

Thanks to all of you for your love and support through out this battle!!! I do have Fliers made up if you would like any to post in Businesses or just to give to people you know please contact me and I can get one to you. Lots of Love, M.

Oh, did I mention that definitely DaHubby and possibly myself will be singing? *blush*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Unfortunatly, we'll be camping. I would have loved to attend! Will someone be recording it and putting it on You Tube?? ;) I'll put a flyer up at my house for the daycare parents if you'd like. Only a handful of people will see it. ?? ~Mel