Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For Kelli...

Today's the day! Be a blessing in a small way for a deserving fellow blogging mom. BooMama (as of 8:30am EST) has already had FORTY-ONE comments containing prayers and commitments to do their small part at helping Kelli. Be part of God's blessings on this fellow sister in Christ.

UPDATE: As of 11am EST, there are now 91 comments, prayers, and commitments! Praise God!

ANOTHER UPDATE: And, BooMama has posted an update that as of noon EST, over $1700 has been donated! God is MIGHTY! NOTHING is too big for our God!

YET AGAIN: As of 3pm EST, over 150 comments and $2700 has been raised.

OMGOODNESS: As of 5:30pm EST, over 180 comments and $3000 raised!

4 comments:

boomama said...

Thanks so much for posting this. It's not even 9 o'clock my time, and I've already cried twice :-) - such a tremendous outpouring of love for Kelli this morning. God is so faithful...

Denise said...

I gladly gave a donation, my dear mom suffered with kidney failure before her death last spring. Thanks for letting me know about this my friend.

Debbie said...

This is soooooo great!!!!!!! I know this is a tremendous blessing to her!!

Unashamed said...

This is truly one of the coolest parts of life online: meeting and ministering to people ALL OVER THE WORLD. It blows me away how God uses it all. Last I looked, the tally was at $5400!!!!