Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today's Walgreen's Trip

Thought I'd share how I did at Walgreen's today. I know Lisa will approve! *wink*

Two Jane brand makeups: originally $3.99 each with BOGO sale and 2/$2 off coupons: FREE

Two children's acetaminophen and one sleep aid: originally $4.99 each - after sale ($3.99) and rebate: $2.32 each

Colgate toothpaste: free after rebate plus a .75 manufacture coupon = .75 overage

Minus a $5 register reward coupon

So, out of pocket today: 10.02 - pending $5 rebate = $5.02 for an original $22.74 worth of merchandise!

*big smile*

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh yeah!! Great job!!! Isn't it fun??

Debbie said...

You girls are so good at this! I'm proud of ya!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I'm impressed! I've just started the whole couponing thing and am amazed at what some time, organization, and information can do to my grocery budget!