Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

October 15th

Haven't been able to share anything about the repercussions of losing my most recent pregnancy in August. As one would expect, it's been a typical roller coaster type experience. It's still impossible for me to blog about it yet. However, it hit me in the last few days that I would be halfway through that pregnancy with Böna as of this coming weekend. As a result, sadness has dripped into my daily thoughts for the last week or so.

Losing Böna into the Lord's hands was made more heart-breaking when it occurred six years to the day of losing our first angel in 2002.

So, today - I remember those *other* two little Vikings we've never met in this world, the two little angels waiting for us in heaven.

5 comments:

sara said...

hugs, Beth.

Dina said...

hugs from me too.

Anonymous said...

hugs from me three... praying for you
Toni

GiBee said...

I was worried about your silence, and had been continuing to pray for you... hugs & kisses sweet friend.

Lisa said...

sending you a big hug, as well, my sweet friend!