Monday, October 18, 2010

Whether to be thankful for the weather?

It's been an exceptional fall in Southwest Michigan. And, when I say "exceptional" I mean that these last few weeks have been the exception to the Michigan historic fall "rules." We have had particularly wet autumns the last few years. However, the last 30 days have been quite the reverse. According to the Weather Underground site, we've spent 26 of the last 30 days without precipitation! Shocking, isn't it? LOL

So, today, I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine that I enjoyed as I walked to and from a friend's house today. "Miss Amy" had us over for a visit while her munchkins and Pojke played for a bit.

Speaking of Miss Amy, I am incredibly thankful for friends like her. She and another girlfriend have continued to hold me up through the last few months. They're my encouragers, my cheer leaders, my coaches...and I love 'em for it!

What are YOU thankful for today?

No comments: