Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thanks Tanks

Without further ado...

1. So thankful for the sunshine

2. I'm blessed beyond words by the comments left here and on my Facebook page about on my previous post. You all sure know how to dump compliments when I least expect it.

3. I'm thankful that FINALLY we received DaHub's first unemployment check Tuesday. Too bad it was TWENTY-SIX days after he was laid off. LOL But, our Jehovah Jireh has completely provided for us through those around us.

4. Did I mention the sunshine? LOL

5. Thankful that I remembered to start downing vitamin C and garlic as soon as I noticed a sinus thing coming on because I think I missed the bullet on this one. LOL

6. For a hubby that realized that my monthly you-know-what had hit with a vengence requiring the fetal position with a heating pad so he took inititiative and took the kids outside for the afternoon which allowed me a 3 hour nap.

7. That big shiny yellow thing in the sky - seriously, it's making my WEEK! LOL

8. For my Svenska Flicka who is getting so big and starting to take on responsibilities (even if inconsistently) that I never expected her to be doing at this point.

9. For my Svenska Pojke who has got to be the best share-er around.

10. For all the angels-in-our-midst who continue to watch out for us - especially a sweet lady from church who bought my book for the next Bible study session starting in April so I can continue to grow and mature. *big smile*

Pam is on hiatus right now but you can see her previous Thanks Tanks here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for sunshine!! It certainly helps at this time of year, doesn't it? Praise God for His continued provision in All areas of your lives. God is so good!