Despite the starts and stops of Michigan's spring the last week or so, the lengthening of the days is a definite indicator that spring is coming whether Michigan's weather wants it to or not! LOL And, with those longer days comes more sunshine!
But, before the meteorological weather would cooperate, Dianna dropped some sunshine on me all her own. It's been along time since I've been given a bloggy type award or acknowledgment so this was a wonderfully pleasant surprise.
So, in the interest of spreading the sunshine around, I apparently need to follow the following rules:
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
I'm not doing 12 but my nominees which are currently sunshine to my life and smiles to my face are:
Gibee at Kisses of Sunshine
Heather at Not a DIY Life
Sara at The Busted Stash
Jill at The Diaper Diaries
Jen at Zaankali's Adventures
And, remember the words of America's own "sweaty toothed madman" aka Walt Whitman: "Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you."