Thursday, November 23, 2006

2006 10 04 And as if yesterday wasn't stressful enough...

First of all, let me say...praise God that everything has turned out fine but look at what I woke up to this morning...

*sigh* Da Daddy watched the kids last night so I could go to Bible school to observe one of the other faculty members that I'm co-teaching my class with this semester. Was gone two hours. And, I came home to Viking #1's eye being a little puffy. Daddy has no idea how it happened. Obviously, it got worse over the night.

We've been to the pediatrician's office already who has determined it isn't a bug bite and it isn't from getting bumped in the eye...it's probably a scratch that got something in it. So, we've also been to Walgreens for antibiotics already as well.

Had a funny momma moment in the parking lot at Walgreens though...came out to the van after getting the script filled. I'm standing in the parking lot with nearly every door on the van open, Viking #1 is peeing on her "kiddie pot" in the back while I change a poopy diaper on Viking #2, then mix a quicky bottle to get #2 home and then dose #1 with the antibiotic and let her sip MY drink to rinse the nasty taste from her mouth. You can tell which women have had little kids because as they walked by...they all laughed! LOL Isn't it amazing the things you NEVER thought or could imagine you'd be doing before you had kids!

So it's 10am and I already need a nap...Lord, give me strength to make it through this day.

No comments: