Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 06 19 My little Vikings...

My little babes are sick today. Daddy was livin' in the bathroom (if ya know what I mean) on Saturday. Viking #1 started vomitting last night at midnight and diarhea started this afternoon. Then, the baby started filling diapers right before dinner. Momma's had 3 hours sleep since Saturday night! LOL No other explanation than God that I'm still on my feet and able to put two words together! :) And, bless God for Da Hubby who came home and made dinner! LOL

Just wanted to share a picture...it took four attempts and my mother-in-law's help but I finally got the kids and I secretly to JC Penney's two weeks ago to get portraits done for Daddy, my father-in-law, my dad, and my step-dad for Fathers Day. They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! *blush* So, here's my pictorial debut...

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. Blessings to all!

No comments: