Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 05 04 Momma's Own Miracle

Not to take credit away from God for the wonderful way He designed our bodies, but I had to share one of those funny family moments we had here recently...

As a result of nursing, I'm trying to drink a ton of extra water to stay hydrated and to keep up with my growin' boy's food demands. My daughter was following me around one day and kept saying "Momma thirsty?", "Momma thirsty?" Da Hubby answered her by saying "Momma's drinking water for the baby". And, I sarcastically responded with - "yea, it's Momma's own miracle...just like Jesus turned water into wine, Momma can turn water into milk!" LOL Da Hubby roared laughing, Viking #1 didn't see what was so funny, and the baby just smiled and finished his breakfast! :) I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute :). I can understand why your hubby laughed so hard.