Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's nearly that time again...

So, I've got the 5th annual Vikings family advent calendar ready to go starting Tuesday. But, this year, there's a little twist on things. Meagan at Lake Michigan Family wants me to guest post our adventure this year.

Since so many of the activities included this year have to do with many of the wonderful (and often free) activities in Southwest Michigan, she'd like me to share with her readers as well.

I will be posting there but will be linking to it from here starting Monday. If you are interested in peeking at our previous attempts, I have three of them. (I wasn't blogging in 2005.) But, I DO have them for 2006, 2007, and 2008.

Please meander through the old posts and come back Mondays and Tuesdays in December see a preview or a wrap-up of what we've been doing.

3 comments:

Unashamed said...

Just curious...why did you pick Tuesday to begin?

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

First of the month - 25 days of Cmas. I know Advent starts today but our current church doesn't follow the traditional church calendar. :)

Unashamed said...

*smacks forehead* Oh duh, I should have known that...December 1st, of course! Oh well, a blessed first day of Advent to you anyways! :)