Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

We've been in this house for three years in May. It took me a year to figure out that the city we're in had curbside recycling (yea, I know...I'm slow). And, it took another year to call (yea, I know, shame on me). But, we fixed that!

Our recycling is picked up every other week and here's my first offering to the recycling truck in the morning!

As a post script, yea, that's what a hard Michigan winter and living in a clay/sand environment does to your lawn. *sigh* That's next after the garden prep! LOL

For more Tackle It Tuesdays, go here.

3 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

Good for you. I wish we had curb side recycling.
Good Job Mom!
Robin@heartofwisdom
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

well done
I like recycling too
Jen

The Apron Queen said...

Late making my rounds. Awesome tackle! Stop by to check on the progress on my sunflowers.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.